Sinuses are hollow cavities in the skull. Sinusitis, also known as sinus infection, is caused due to the inflammation of sinuses within the passages of the nose. Homeopathy for sinus infections and sinusitis is the surest way to ensure the healing of these inflammations in a natural and safe manner.
The inflammation of sinuses may develop into bacterial infections. These infections are not contagious but early treatment will prevent secondary bacterial sinus infections.
Causes of sinus infections
Following are some of the causes of sinusitis –
- Infection of the nose or throat. These may block the drainage of mucus. Such infections may be viral, bacterial, or fungal
- Swelling of the lining of the nose is caused due to allergens, also known as allergic rhinitis
- Nasal polyps, soft and painless growths lining the sinuses
- A shift in the nasal cavity known as a deviated septum
- Immune system deficiencies of medications that suppress the immune system
Symptoms of sinus infections
Sinus infections typically set about with a runny nose, occasional cough, or mild fever. These last for about 7–10 days.
Visit this website for complete details: https://homeoclinicbydrnanda.com/sinus-infections-and-sinusitis-homeopathy/